Do you need water damage Bay Ridge Services?
You’re far from being the only one. Bay Ridge is made up of houses and trees. A lot of these homes are old, and their foundation is older. Old homes often mean, old pipes and drains.Over time these old pipes breakdown because of rust and decay, causing burst pipes. This could lead to floods.Water damage is one of the number one cause of property damage.
In a community like Bay Ridge, that’s made up homeowners that have lived there for over ten years, that effect can be devastating and heartbreaking.Bay RidgeBay Ridge is a neighborhood in south Brooklyn with a rich heritage made up of, Irish, Italian, Greek, Lebanese, Syrian, Palestine, Norwegian, polish and Russian demographics.
It is nestled in the southwest corner of Brooklyn. It’s next to Sunset Park on the north, Dyker Heights on the east, the Narrows and the Belt Parkway on the west, Fort Hamilton on the southeast corner of the Verrazano Bridge on the south.Because of the beautiful townhouses that are located in the neighborhood, it was named “a great place to buy old houses,” from a prominent New York City magazine.Made of a population of 79,000, Bayridge has seen steady growths over the years, but it still maintains its traditional presence.
Reasons for Water Damage:
- Burst Pipes: Pipes can get old and rotted over time leading to a rupture. Or when faulty equipment is used to make the pipeline, it can give out.
- Drain backups: When heavy weighted items (toys, paper towels, sponges, etc.) go down the drain it can lead to backups or worst sewage leaks.
- Tree/Root growth: Roots can grow erratically. And sometimes that growth happens by a pipeline and can break the drain system leading to a flood.
- Dirty gutters: After a storm, it’s important to clean the gutters. Over time, uncleaned gutters can be weighted down and lead to leaks in the roof, which can cause a flood.
- Household Items Malfunctions: Washers, dryers, and dishwasher can have faulty waterlines and break, leading to a flood.
Some of the water damage services we provide are:
- Mold Remediation- Mold tends to appear after a flood. Our remediation process provides removal, cleaning, sanitizing, demolition, or other treatment, including preventive activities, of mold or mold-contaminated matter that was not purposely grown at that location.
- Water Mitigation – The first thing that our company does is inspect every corner to see where the water has seeped through. Our top of the line water mitigation equipment, extracts water from all foundations, leaving you a dry home.
- Dehumidification– One of the things that are often overlooked is air quality after a flood. This process purifies the air from any toxin or chemicals, allowing it to flow freely once more.
- Reconstruction – We restore your home back to pre-damaged conditions faster and more efficient than the next company. We don’t only do water damage restoration. Fire and Smoke damage restoration is also one of our major services.
We are open 24/7 for your convenience. When we get to your home, after a thorough inspection we give you a free estimate, with a step by step restoration plan.Water damage in Bay Ridge can be a crisis, that leaves many homeowners stressed out. Call us now for a free estimate through our Water Damage Restoration Bay Ridge services. We would love to get to know you!
Why Choose Us?
Water Damage Cleaning Of Brooklyn is a fully comprehensive water damage restoration team that’s been around for 25 years. We do emergency work with a rapid response time of 30 minutes or less. Therefore, we work with your insurance company, that way you don’t have to worry about a corporate headache and more time thinking about your home getting the better condition.
We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience.
Give us a call (646) 849-9649 for free consultation and estimate on our Water Damage Restoration Bay Ridge services!